Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PAGOSA SPRINGS


Last weekend J.D. and I went to Pagosa Springs, CO.

His grandparents lived there for the last 7 years, they recently moved to Texas.

They miss it so much and I can see why, it's beautiful! When they told us they were visiting Pagosa we decided to join them.

They needed some help cleaning out a storage unit they still have a lot of stuff in from the move. We went shopping downtown, played cards, went hot tubbing and of course watched the presidential debate and talked about politics all weekend. :)

Ryan watched Roxy when we were gone,

thank goodness shes a good girl and we have good friends.

7 comments:

B and J said...

Hey girl! You mean Ryan Ryan? Hot Ryan?? JD's bro Ryan?? I haven't heard from that guy forever! What is he up to? K I promise this week or weekend we need to get together!

Matt and Heather said...

How fun :)
I love the last pic!
Nice hat...
miss you

Shauna said...

The pic of you in the hat is freakin priceless! You look ridiculously good! Love you girl, thanks again for working on my birthday with me!

Stonez said...

I agree with everyone Shauna...you look ridiculously good!!
Pagosa Springs looks so awesome!!! I wanna go!!

{kim} said...

Looks like fun! Steve's parents always go on vacation there. And, you do look hot with that hat!

Kristin said...

how fun! You were meant to wear a cowgirl hat :)

Kristin said...

Oh, and you should model. You would make THE most fabulous hair model!