Saturday, September 20, 2008

A typical week night at the Boyd's

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A typical week night at the Boyd's

So today at dinner:I had apple juice and dad tells me not to bring my urine sample to the dinner table. It was so funny. Then I told him about heather and her 3 continents, and how you thought mexico was a continent. That was funny too. Then we started talking about Shauna and Erin going to the Kelly Clarkson concert, and dads says "I know who she is" and starts singing "JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEEEEEL." and heather and I start laughing and we're like, no dad. Since U been gone, you know that one and he goes "Oh yeah! SINCE U BEEN GONE, I CAN BREATHE FOR THE FIIIIRST TIME." (with help from heather). It was also funny. Then I started drinking my apple juice. And I notice him eyeing me. And he says "That's so gross." And I tried not to laugh cuz I had my mouth full of apple juice. I couldn't help it, I started busting up. Apple Juice went ALL OVER my plate. Luckily, I was finished. I was laughing soo hard I was crying. I couldn't stop. It was HILARIOUS.

love,
Ali - my lil' sis'

1 comment:

Matt and Heather said...

He's so crazy :)
I miss family dinners.
And i missed Kelly Clarkson after we were talking about it saturday so she was my Getting Ready for the Day Playlist today.
I still love her