Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tupperware

So over the last couple weeks, smells make me gag..comes with the territory I know. But that makes doing the dishes suck even more than usual. So in all laziness I threw away a few leftovers that were over a week old, one was pretty old, it was hiding in the back. Then it got easier and easier to chuck stuff in the container instead of dumping it and washing it. Needless to say, while I had a plethora of Tupperware 6 weeks ago, I have ZERO now. I need one for the cookies I just made...and I don't have ONE Tupperware. The only thing good that comes from this is all these extra lids lying around are going to get tossed and I don't even feel bad because they have no bodies. Jeez. What am I going to do with these cookies?...just eat them all right now? :) OH YEAH, that's what Ziploc bags are for! In fact I'm just going to start putting leftovers in Ziploc bags, no matter what it is. Chicken, spaghetti, pork chops...all ziplocable. If we didn't cook for 6-8 instead of 2 we wouldn't have this problem but whatever.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I do ziplocks all the time. So easy. I'm going to have to give in though when I'm saving for more than the two of us, you're right. Darn.

Matt and Heather said...

Geeze you can have some of my tupperware... I dont even have room for all of mine. I'm also not allowed to throw anything away...
But your right, ziplocks are the way to go. I never seem to have the right size though...Too bad you dont give to me for Christmas.