Friday, December 12, 2008



So...I'll text J.D. on my way home and say 'OMWH'...(for On My Way Home)
Or if we're meeting somewhere just 'OMW'
J.D. will text me whatever he's doing, like SOTCWR
( Sitting On The Couch With Roxy)
Or, MT, JL
(Me Too, Just Left. )
Anyway, so I've gotten really good at looking at it and thinking about what he's probably doing, and figuring it out in NO time!!
Today was the usual... OMWH from me and I get THIS back
ATFGSNTLAR
So I was like, k, give me 20 minutes, I can figure this out on my way home.
It took me FIVE minutes.
At The Football Game Sitting Next To Lori and Ryan.
Oh, and I had forgot that he was going to a football game this afternoon
(5A state championship, my cousin Sean plays for Centenial)
So. I'm really proud of this new talent I have, I just dont know what to name it.

5 comments:

Stonez said...

hahaha that's awesome!!
TSTAMIF!!

LTNFPWR!!

LYG!!

Molly said...

That is so funny! I need to teach that to Todd, he hates texting so maybe if he can just type letters instead of words he'd like it alot better!

B and J said...

I think you should call it something like teaser text...cause it's just a little tease...I mean come on, haven't you every come up with a few meanings/different words, that turn into something funny :)

Kristin said...

you guys are too cute. :)

Matt and Heather said...

DBSAB, ICNLALILMS

OW!IAC

WTHIB

INTSYS,SCM,KLY

Theres 4 for you to figure out
you have until i get off work tomorrow