Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I hit someone with my car



When I woke up this morning, I thought I might hit someone today. But I didn't think I'd hit someone with my car. I went to Sack's Sandwichrie with one of my old co-worker from the radio station, right as I was pulling out I hit something. I turned around and saw a lady about my age with a cart in front of her. I put it in park and ran back there, she was shock, I hit the shopping cart not her, but i hit it hard and neither of us noticed each other so we were both scared. I apologized, she apologized for not paying attention, after making sure she was really okay I left. I saw her giggling a little when she was putting her groceries in her car. Like she just realized what happened and now she needs to call her mom and all her friends and tell them what happened. I still haven't looked at the back of my car. I didn't want to look as if I was worried about it when I was checking on the lady, and oddly enough I forgot about it when I was on the phone with Jessica talking about something else by time I got back to my office. And I'd totally forgotten about it when I got home. So tomorrow Ill have to check it out. How many things are you allotted to blame on pregnacy? Does this one count? How many do I have left...

4 comments:

B and J said...

Totally counts...and I think you have at least 50 more... :) I've always worried I might hit someone who was driving a cart...they sometimes look like they are walking around aimlessly!

Corie Green said...

I say you get as many as you want! you are a little busy at the moment, making a freaking human!! Inside your own body!! Everyone else had better just let it go! LOL LOL LOL that is a great story and yes you guys should move here. :)

Shauna said...

Okay, so I can't stop laughing at this, and I can't believe you didn't call me right after to tell me! Too funny girl. They do say pregnancy makes you a little crazy/dumb. Love you girl.

Alisyn said...

I can't stop laughing...and I probably won't for about a month.