Sunday, March 1, 2009

I couldn't decide what to blog about but I needed to update. So here are some radom things going on with me.

I gotta stop eating these. I really don't like pizza, but I've been eating a lot of these lately.

J.D. is on a snowboarding trip in Colorado with his family. I had to work so I couldn't go. Roxy has been waiting at the gate.

I needed some sun and it's gorgeous outside so Roxy and went to the pool area. I read a book. She laid in the shade.

I found this table on craigslist for $60 last week.

This was on my phone from when Jessica came down at the end of January to see The Lion King at ASU Gammage. The room was a mess, but the kids make up for it. I love the look on Jonahs face. Oh, and sorry about the camera movement. I was band from being the camera person years ago when we would get home and try to watch a Stars performance and we would all get motion sickness.

9 comments:

Matt and Heather said...

thanks for the update :) I love the tostitos pizza... thin and crispy :)
Poor foxy Roxy. her misses her daddy.
Lol made i should have been banned from taking videos too cuz i took that one...Remember how she was like "Hey! I look like Mickey Mouse!" cuz of her hair... silly girl.
I wish i could have spent time with you while you were alone this weekend :( Hope your not too lonely.
Love you

Melissa and Travis said...

LOL we forgive you for the video taping! :)
I always crave pizza too, and i'm not even pregnant.
I can't believe how big Roxy is. hahaha she's getting fatter everyday. I love it!
i love the new table!! great buy!
Hope you had a good weekend.
love you!

Jessica said...

I used to eat Totinos pizzas EVERY day for lunch my freshman year of college. I loved them! But...I got so sick of them that I haven't eaten one for years, nor do I have any desire to. :P
Poor Roxy...that's sweet. :)
Cute video! Is that me talking?

Kristin said...

Shoot! Your table was cheaper than mine! And bar height!! When I was looking, I couldn't find anything bar height for that cheap. Sweet steal. :)

Barker said...

lol...yeah that wasn't me taking the video was it?! i didn't remember taking it. wow I can't even tell myself from my sisters

Shauna said...

I love your new table girl! So cute and what a steal. I love you more than that table though, can I steal you too??? We need to catch up! Seriously!

Matt and Heather said...

It was me talking... even though I kinda hate to admit it, because I hate my voice on video.

{kim} said...

Steve eats those pizzas. I'm with Jessica though, I ate way too many so I can't anymore. That's such a cute table. I wish I lived in phx so I could use Craig's List. Winslow just doesn't cut it...

Michelle Boam said...

nice table! I'm trying to sell mine on craigslist right now.