Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thayne Bowen Barker

He's here!!!
His name is Thayne Bowen Barker, I call him Bo.
He weighed 8lbs. 12oz. & measured 21.25 inches long!
I'm in love!
These pictures are backwards in order,
but I'm too tired to redo it.
Enjoy!


5 days old
Family Picture


After 24 hours of labor...I was so tired.

Sweet slimmy baby



The best feeling in the world, holding that baby for the first time.
I was scheduled to be induced Monday night, but my water broke on it's own
Sunday night and he got here Tuesday June 9 @ 12:10AM.
Bo is the sweetest little cuddler. He's doing so well. J.D. is the best dad. He helps with everything all the time and he loves that baby and me.
I'm trying to survive these first few post delivery weeks!
Being a mom is messy, weepy and wonderful!





11 comments:

Matt and Heather said...

FINALLY! i feel like it took forever for him to get here.
He's so dang adorable. I cant wait to cuddle with him again! He's such a lucky lil guy to have you two as parents. And your lucky you got such a cute kid!(thanks to arcade Gene Machines we know mine and matt's kids are not going to be so cute...)
I'm glad everyone is healthy, cant wait to see you 2 again!
MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!
XOXOX

{kim} said...

Congrats Shauna and JD! I think he looks like you, Shauna. Being a mom is definitely tiring, but so worth it! Enjoy the little guy while you can becaue they grow up soooo fast.

V said...

Congrats!!! Love every minute with him. Even when you're tired and when he's grouchy.

Susie and Josh said...

Hi Shauna Congrats he is absolutely beautiful! I totally agree with Kim enjoy it while you can, before you know it he'll be starting kindergarten. It goes entirely to fast.

Kristin said...

Yay! What a perfect baby Bo! 24hrs of labor and almost 9 lbs... you're amazing Shauna! Can't wait to meet him. :)

Ford Family said...

What a cute chunky boy - I love it! Congrats you guys! :o)

Michelle said...

congratulations! he is such a cutie. I can't wait to snuggle him.

Heather and Shaun said...

Congrats! He is too cute!!

Paige said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations Shauna!!!! I am so excited for you. Bo is absolutely adorable!! Yay! So glad to hear you are all doing well. I love your first family picture. So cute! Congrats! Love ya "gurl!"

Sheri N. said...

Congrats Barkers! He is adorable.

Jenna Eve said...

Such a cutie. Congrats. You look great for 24 hours of labor I can't miagine