Wednesday, October 14, 2009



When I got back from my trip to Winslow, J.D. had the crib set up. Bo has been sleeping in my top dresser drawer for the last 3 1/2 months. (joke) The cradle that my parents got when I was born held little Bo since he was born, but he's huge now so he's in his own room in a big boy crib. He likes to throw his feet up high and slam them down. Sometimes I know he's awake because I hear that.


I keep telling him "stop being so cute!" But he's stubborn like his momma.



Clearly he found his toes. And he started rolling over from his back to tummy. A few weeks ago he did the opposite, but it was really an accident. He just really didn't want to be on his tummy. He hates exercising. Just like his momma.


UNLIKE his momma, he looks like his dadda! 1/20 people say he looks like me. I see J.D. like most people.

5 comments:

Heather and Shaun said...

He sure is cute and BIG! I agree, he looks like JD.

Laurie said...

He is so cute and I can't wait to hold him!! :) You need to have another one just to see who she would look like :)

Stonez said...

Me too...JD all the way!! I love feet slamming in the crib!

Jessica said...

Him's such a cute boy! I LOVE all the pictures! I'm glad I finally caught up with your blog! Love you guys!

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Cute kid. He does look like J.D. Maybe the next one will look like you.