Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Blog





I'm new to this, still peeking at other blogs to get the gist.
I'm not ashamed to admit I am an idea stealer, story stealer...hair tie stealer and pen stealer. I like watching my recorded soap when I get home after work and I'm often reminded 'they are not real people, no matter how screwy Paul Ryan is, he really doesn't exsist.' J.D. and I are engaged and waiting for our 'letter' from SLC so we can move forward with wedding plans. We've been engaged since February 8, 2008. We just got a puppy, her name is Roxy. She's a 6 month old fawn and white english bulldog. She's the end all and be all for us. She's a sweetie.
I'm lucky I met J.D. when I did. Another week and he would have moved to Nashville and camped out on Sarah Evans doorstep until he could convince her to be his. He's what I like to call a keyword short of genius. Let me explian...he knows something about everything and if he doesn't, he's quietly looking it up and becoming an expert. The combination of his ability to retain information and constent seeking for knowledge makes it so he can talk intelligently about every subject. Among friends he is the 'phone a friend' resource right after google. He's also a big sweetheart and a die hard sports fan from baseball to soccer.
WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!!!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

YAY!!! Shauna & JD have a blog!! I'm so glad. I added you guys to our page. :) We're at: http://erbsandjohnsons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey shauna don't know how I ended up here but here's my blog as well! haha. Take Care -Candis

Unknown said...

Oh wait wrong blog here's the right one.... www.candischastain.blogspot.com

B and J said...

so glad you got a blog...been doing it for awhile...keep me posted...and check mine and I'm going to add you guys...

The Smiths said...

welcome to blogger world!!!!