Saturday, January 24, 2009

Okay, I waited long enough, here are some belly pictures...
Enjoy?


I'm the white-est I've been since I was 12.
I think this was on New Years. This is more realistic.

This is a 5 month pic (today).
I've grown a full cup size, which is awesome.
Sitting down.
I've gained 4lbs in 2 months, and I think I've lost some this week. I gained 8 right off the bat, eating all those cheeze-its and bread when I was sick! I'm finally showing enough people can tell and I have my energy back! That doesn't stop me from laying down every chance I get. I'm getting into the fun part of being pregnant!

13 comments:

Matt and Heather said...

lol Your so cute :)
I cant wait for that lil boy to come.
That used to be my favorite shirt.
LOVE YOU

Jessica said...

Fun part? There's a FUN part?! Man, I had no idea! I'm 0 for 2! :P

I'm so glad that you have such a cute belly! I can't wait to touch in next weekend! :)

LOVE YOU!

The Smiths said...

you look great!!!! Yeah!

Cherise said...

You are super cute pregnant. I love this stage -you have a little bump, but not too big that it gets in the way... You can still move the way you want and pregnancy clothes are starting to fit. PS Congrats on the boy! We have a few around here for some entertainment and future playdates! -I love boys!!

{kim} said...

Thanks for posting belly shots, and for sharing about your growing cup size. Awesome. That never happened with me. You look great!

Stonez said...

Your tummy is completely adorable!

Shauna said...

Finally, finally, finally! That's the cutest baby bump I have ever seen!

Amanda L said...

Dang you are so cute and tiny! So cute! I'm so excited for you!!!!!

Corie Green said...

I love your belly!! That is too freakin cute! :) I am so excited for you Shaunana and I can't wait to meet the little guy. He is one lucky kiddo to have you guys for parents. :)

Laurie said...

You look adorable. Pregnancy agrees with you!!!!

Ford Family said...

What a cute pregnant belly! :o)

Melissa and Travis said...

YAY!! Belly pics!! i didn't think you were going to post any!! You look great, sis!

Amanda L said...

Wait...why are you an ex-Nicholas Sparks fan? :) Hope you are well and the baby is growing all big! :) Oh I hope he is all chubby and rolly and has dark curly hair! Oh my gosh he's going to be cute!