Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We're having a BOY!




We found out this week that we are having a baby boy!! It's so fun knowing. It feels even more real now that we can say he/him. I sure do love him already, I can't believe I'm half way there!
Edit Post: Story about the first picture...I watched him take his arm and put it above his head like it is, which was cute. Then, since he had his legs crossed she started pushing my stomach trying to startle him so he would she us 'what' he is. I was dying because I had to have a full bladder for ultra sound and I had to tell the lady she was not helping me hold it! I'm glad I have the memory captured with a picture.




12 comments:

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Congrats. How exciting.

Corie Green said...

you are right, he IS already absolutely adorable! :) YAY

Amanda L said...

Oh yeah! I'm so excited for you! When do we get to see pictures of you preg....:)

Barker said...

Ha, one of my friends just asked that today too, I'll have to put them up. :)

Paige said...

Congratulations Shauna!!!! Yay! A boy! I'm so excited for you. Cute pictures by the way!! How are you feeling? I hope you are doing well. Lots of love!

Matt and Heather said...

I'm so excited for him!!!
WOO HOO!

V said...

Congratulations!!! Its so exciting and you'll be amazed as you realize how much love you have for one little guy.

Sheri N. said...

Hi JD! This is Sheri. Yeah..um..long time no see? Anyway, I saw your link on Cherise's blog and blog spied on you. :) Looks like you are doing well. Congrats on both the baby and the wedding. Taylor and I just moved back to AZ from Cali (where I took up surfing. He, He.) Anyway, we have 2 kids now with a third on the way and are living in Prescott. Feel free to check out our blog at www.nelsonmom.blogspot.com. Congrats again! You two look great together.

{kim} said...

Little boys are awesome! And I agree, I wanna see a belly shot! Hope all is well! Good luck picking a boy name! Wow, I just used a lot of exclamation marks!

Jessica said...

I'm so excited! Just looking at pics I love him already! :)

Stonez said...

Yippee!!!! Your own Mancub!!

Laurie said...

Ultra sounds have come a long way!!! He is very cute and what a fun memory to have journaled for him. I can't wait to see my grandson!!!!