Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby Update



Here's my updated baby bump. I'm in month 6. My belly button isn't pushed out yet, but it's thinking about it. I'm finally noticably prego, where people at the store ask how far along, or if its a boy or girl. J.D. keeps telling me to look at them and say, are you talking to me? what baby? J.D.'s mom, Laurie was in town last week, she spoiled me and the baby at Old Navy, thanks Laurie! Look at these little teeny swim trunks and flip flops she got for baby him.

4 comments:

Matt and Heather said...

Your so cute :)
I cant wait to meet that kid. And spoil him :)

{kim} said...

Yup, you definitely have a baby bump. So cute! I love Old Navy for kid's clothes!

Laurie said...

You look sooooo cute pregnant!!

Paige said...

Oh my goodness--you look so cute Shauna! I love it!