Sunday, March 15, 2009

That's swell!

We got in the car to go to church and J.D. said, so you're not married today? I looked down and realized I forgot to put on my ring. It used to fit perfect but I needed soap and water to get it off last night, then I just obviously forgot this morning. But this ring was in the console (emergency accessories file), it just so happened to match the rest of me, it used to fit on my middle finger, today it was my substitute wedding ring. Whatever works right?


2 comments:

Alicia said...

I saw you at church on Sunday and didn't get a chance to say hello. You looked great! I hope we get to see each other more now that the boys will be playing soccer. :)

Jamie said...

No worries about your ring... Mine didn't fit my whole pregnancy becuase my fingers got so big! And now I can't wear it because my fingers are so much smaller than before I got preggo... so I am a bad wifey and can't ever wear mine (and I love my ring sooo much...)