Wednesday, January 26, 2011

....Well not exactly because nobody else sits ON the table around here. But I do have a little monkey running around. He climbs on EVERYTHING. And he's quick as a cricket, and quiet as a lamb. You know how people start explaining the broken arm by saying "I turned around for seriously 2 seconds..." Seriously. I get it. In the time it takes me to take a plate into the kitchen I turn around and he's on the table. The last couple days when I see him running to the chair I tell him 'no' and he stops, so he knows he's not suppose to. Naughty baby :)
I don't think I have a single random picture that doesn't have a Sonic drink in it.
And to think I've cut back...frightening!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my boy! Gotta love it.

Kristin said...

Cutest monkey ever, even if he's naughty. :)