Thursday, January 13, 2011

A year and then some later, this is what our family looks like on a good day!

I'm not going to try to catch up on what's been happening since October of 2009, but here are the highlights.

Bo turned 1.
I got pregnant.
In that order.

Thanksgiving was at my house with the Boyd gang.


J.D.'s parents came to town for Christmas/New Years


I wanted to start making one thing homeade for Bo for Christmas every year. I got the pattern for this from an Etsy company called Copy Crafts. It doesn't look ANYTHING like what it was suppose to, but I'm not very crafty or careful so it's a mess. But kids don't care so I'm not worried about it. Good thing I started this in August, I finished it at 11:15 Christmas Eve.

My mom helped A LOT. Reading a pattern is like reading French to me.


This is baby GIRL Barker, 22 weeks along.

Feet over her head, hopefully not trying to tell me I'M in over my head.

My neice Lydia loved the picture of Sister Baby Barker, she sent me this. Love her.

XOXO

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Yay! You blogged! Glad to have ya back, although if I wanted to know what was going on i would just call ya, but still!

Barker said...

that's the thing! I feel like everyone knows whats going on. And FB makes this redundant sometimes. But it's important if I want to get it printed one day so I need to keep up.

Paige said...

Love your family pic Shauna!!! You guys are so cute! And congrats on your baby girl on the way! Yay! I'm so excited for you mama! Congratulations!

Andrea and Reid said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting!!!!!

Matt and Heather said...

Thanks for blogging :) JUST in case there was something I didn't already know about your cute little family.
I'm excited for this year! New little baby girl Barker :D I can't wait to meet her.
Tell Bozer to quit growing up so fast.
Keep this up.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures!