Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HELLOOOO...November 5th!




I guess we knew when the Washington Redskins lost last night that a republican wouldn't move to 1600 Pennsylvania in January...but it still hurt a little tonight. Jessica text'd me and said she's 'moving to Mexico'...J.D. suggested Australia, I told him no..there are too many girls with blond hair and green eyes, his weakness. :) This country is resilient. It's idiot-proof. He can't do anything that we can't fix later. We're just taking a few steps backwards...or as I like to say...Barackwards.

I'm glad 102 passed! I love the comments on azcentral.com following the article...whinny little babies, thank you for giving us Mormon's credit by the way...we deserve it we worked hard for that, um because it's important.

Joe Arpaio won! I'm sure the Republic is happy about that!...not! (I like Joe) Shadegg won, J.D. likes him a lot. I just don't like Bob Lord, I just kept noticing all his signs outside of church's and I thought it was just too ironic. That's like totally taking His name in vain. Come on now.

I'm also glad the election is over! It's like planning for a big party, whether everyone shows up or they go to a different party...at the end of the night you clean up and go to bed.

I'm learning something right now, I'm still in the process...so this may sound a little premature/immature/armature...but This... 'insert issue aka the election' - doesn't define me.

PS. One of my friends family all mails their early ballots and goes to Disneyland on Election Day every four years. No lines! No stress! I think its a great idea!

6 comments:

Corie Green said...

Great post!! I love hearing your point of view.

Treess said...

Loved it! Great attitude!

The Smiths said...

i love the disneyland idea! i guess we'll see you there! :)

{kim} said...

Barackwards...too cute! I miss hanging out with you. When are you coming to Winslow?

Jessica said...

I know...I know. I'm thinking Canada might be better though. I'll probably just stay here though. I thought I already posted here, but I guess not. I was coming back to say I'm ready for a new post. :)

Ford Family said...

I'm glad I stumbled across your blog! You guys are so cute! :)